This research was partially funded by a pediatrics fellowship training grant awarded to Margaret Holland (Health Resources and Services Administration T32 PE12002).
The influence of social-developmental context and nurse visitation intervention on self-agency change in unmarried adolescent mothers†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 158–170, April 2013
How to Cite
DeSocio, J. E., Holland, M. L., Kitzman, H. J. and Cole, R. E. (2013), The influence of social-developmental context and nurse visitation intervention on self-agency change in unmarried adolescent mothers. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 158–170. doi: 10.1002/nur.21525
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Implementation of evidence-based home visiting programs aimed at reducing child maltreatment: A meta-analytic review, Child Abuse & Neglect, 2015,, , , ,
- 2Perceived social support, self esteem, and pregnancy status among Dominican adolescents, Applied Nursing Research, 2015, 28, 2, 121, , ,