This research was partially funded by a pediatrics fellowship training grant awarded to Margaret Holland (Health Resources and Services Administration T32 PE12002).
The influence of social-developmental context and nurse visitation intervention on self-agency change in unmarried adolescent mothers†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 158–170, April 2013
How to Cite
DeSocio, J. E., Holland, M. L., Kitzman, H. J. and Cole, R. E. (2013), The influence of social-developmental context and nurse visitation intervention on self-agency change in unmarried adolescent mothers. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 158–170. doi: 10.1002/nur.21525
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.