Effectiveness of nursing interventions to increase pap smear test screening†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 146–157, April 2013
How to Cite
Guvenc, G., Akyuz, A. and Yenen, M. C. (2013), Effectiveness of nursing interventions to increase pap smear test screening. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 146–157. doi: 10.1002/nur.21526
We would like to thank to Dr. Sevgi Hatipoglu for contributions as a mentor, Dr. Cengizhan Acikel for statistical expertise, pathology specialists of Gulhane Military Medical Academy for evaluating the Pap smear tests, dispensary healthcare staff for supporting us during the data collection period, and Dr. Sharon L. Van Sell, Professor, Texas Women's University, USA, for English editing.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.