Unit-level time trends and seasonality in the rate of hospital-acquired pressure ulcers in US acute care hospitals†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 171–180, April 2013
How to Cite
He, J., Staggs, V. S., Bergquist-Beringer, S. and Dunton, N. (2013), Unit-level time trends and seasonality in the rate of hospital-acquired pressure ulcers in US acute care hospitals. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 171–180. doi: 10.1002/nur.21527
Funding for this research was provided by the American Nurses Association.
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.