Senior Research Associate.
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 181–190, April 2013
How to Cite
Choi, J., Bergquist-Beringer, S. and Staggs, V. S. (2013), Linking RN workgroup job satisfaction to pressure ulcers among older adults on acute care hospital units. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 181–190. doi: 10.1002/nur.21531
Conflict of interest: nothing to declare.
This study was conducted under a contract with the American Nurses Association. The authors thank Dr. Nancy Dunton for helpful comments on this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.