This research was funded by ZonMw, The Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (grant 120610001). The participation of author JV was supported by a grant from the Research Foundation, Flanders, Belgium (FWO Vlaanderen). Trial registration: NCT01358032. Preliminary outcomes were presented at the 64th and 65th Annual Scientific Meetings of the Gerontological Society of America in November 2011 and November 2012. We thank all participants, nurses, research assistants, and the Centre for Data and Information Management (MEMIC) for their assistance.
Feasibility of a nurse-led in-home cognitive behavioral program to manage concerns about falls in frail older people: A process evaluation†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 257–270, June 2013
How to Cite
Dorresteijn, T. A.C., Rixt Zijlstra, G.A., Van Haastregt, J. C.M., Vlaeyen, J. W.S. and Kempen, G. I.J.M. (2013), Feasibility of a nurse-led in-home cognitive behavioral program to manage concerns about falls in frail older people: A process evaluation. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 257–270. doi: 10.1002/nur.21534
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.