Professor and Department Chair.
Individual, family, social, and cultural predictors of depressed mood in former soviet immigrant couples†
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Published 2003. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 271–283, June 2013
How to Cite
Miller, A. M., Sorokin, O. and Fogg, L. (2013), Individual, family, social, and cultural predictors of depressed mood in former soviet immigrant couples. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 271–283. doi: 10.1002/nur.21535
This study was funded by a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) and National Institutes of Health, # R01 HD38101.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.