Clinical Outcomes Analyst.
Confirming the factor structure of the alcohol and alcohol problems questionnaire (AAPPQ) in a sample of baccalaureate nursing students
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 412–422, August 2013
How to Cite
Terhorst, L., Gotham, H. J., Puskar, K. R., Mitchell, A. M., Talcott, K. S., Braxter, B., Hagle, H., Fioravanti, M. and Woomer, G. R. (2013), Confirming the factor structure of the alcohol and alcohol problems questionnaire (AAPPQ) in a sample of baccalaureate nursing students. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 412–422. doi: 10.1002/nur.21537
Funding for the Addiction Training for Nurses using SBIRT (ATN-SBIRT) was made possible by Grant D11HP14629 from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Addiction Training for Nurses using SBIRT (ATN-SBIRT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.