Assistant Professor, School of Nursing.
A revision of the quality of life-breast cancer survivors (QOL-BCS) instrument
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 423–434, August 2013
How to Cite
Azuero, A., Su, X., McNees, P. and Meneses, K. (2013), A revision of the quality of life-breast cancer survivors (QOL-BCS) instrument. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 423–434. doi: 10.1002/nur.21541
Financial disclosure: Patrick McNees serves also as Managing Partner for the Kirchner Private Capital Group.
Grant support from National Cancer Institute 1RO1CA120638, Rural Breast Cancer Survivor Intervention.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.