The influence of environmental hazard maps on risk beliefs, emotion, and health-related behavioral intentions
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 330–348, August 2013
How to Cite
Severtson, D. J. (2013), The influence of environmental hazard maps on risk beliefs, emotion, and health-related behavioral intentions. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 330–348. doi: 10.1002/nur.21544
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- UW-Madison School of Nursing “Center for Patient Centered Interventions” funded by National Institute of Health (NIH). Grant Number: P20-NR008987
- UW-Madison Graduate School. Grant Number: 1UL1RR025011
- Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program of the National Center for Research Resources, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.