Sleep loss and its effects on health of family caregivers of individuals with primary malignant brain tumors
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 386–399, August 2013
How to Cite
Pawl, J. D., Lee, S.-Y., Clark, P. C. and Sherwood, P. R. (2013), Sleep loss and its effects on health of family caregivers of individuals with primary malignant brain tumors. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 386–399. doi: 10.1002/nur.21545
The study was supported in part by the following grants: Mind-Body Interactions in Neuro-Oncology Caregivers, National Cancer Institute R01 (CA118711-02) to Paula R. Sherwood, PI, 2007 and STEPS: Supporting Technologically Enhanced Ph.D. Studies, Georgia State University, 2011.
At the time of the work, the first author was a doctoral student at Georgia State University.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Neuro-oncology family caregiving: review and directions for future research, CNS Oncology, 2016, 5, 1, 41, , ,
- 3Existential distress among caregivers of patients with brain tumors: a review of the literature, Neuro-Oncology Practice, 2015, npv060, , , , , ,
- 4Sleep quality of mother-caregivers of Duchenne muscular dystrophy patients, Sleep and Breathing, 2015,, , , , , , ,
- 6Impact Factors for Health of Family Caregivers of Hospice Patients, Korean Journal of Hospice and Palliative Care, 2014, 17, 2, 75, ,