Sleep loss and its effects on health of family caregivers of individuals with primary malignant brain tumors
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 386–399, August 2013
How to Cite
Pawl, J. D., Lee, S.-Y., Clark, P. C. and Sherwood, P. R. (2013), Sleep loss and its effects on health of family caregivers of individuals with primary malignant brain tumors. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 386–399. doi: 10.1002/nur.21545
The study was supported in part by the following grants: Mind-Body Interactions in Neuro-Oncology Caregivers, National Cancer Institute R01 (CA118711-02) to Paula R. Sherwood, PI, 2007 and STEPS: Supporting Technologically Enhanced Ph.D. Studies, Georgia State University, 2011.
At the time of the work, the first author was a doctoral student at Georgia State University.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.