JAHF and Atlantic Philanthropies Claire M. Fagin Fellow.
Living with advanced heart failure or COPD: Experiences and goals of individuals nearing the end of life
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 349–358, August 2013
How to Cite
Lowey, S. E., Norton, S. A., Quinn, J. R. and Quill, T. E. (2013), Living with advanced heart failure or COPD: Experiences and goals of individuals nearing the end of life. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 349–358. doi: 10.1002/nur.21546
This work was supported by an NIH/NINR Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (1F-31NR011125) and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society Small Grant (09-00832).
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- NIH/NINR Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award. Grant Number: 1F-31NR011125
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society Small Grant. Grant Number: 09-00832
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.