Chinese translation and validation of the questionnaire on the process of recovery in schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 400–411, August 2013
How to Cite
Chien, W. T. and Chan, Z. C. Y. (2013), Chinese translation and validation of the questionnaire on the process of recovery in schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 400–411. doi: 10.1002/nur.21549
This study was financially sup ported by the Health and Medical Research Fund, Food and Health Bureau, The H.K.S.A.R. Government. The authors would like to express their sincere thanks to participants and the outpatient clinics for their support and participation.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Health and Medical Research Fund, Food and Health Bureau
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.