* Professor and Associate Dean for Research.
Effectiveness, efficiency, duration, and costs of recruiting for an African American women's lifestyle physical activity program
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 487–499, October 2013
How to Cite
Wilbur, J., Buchholz, S. W., Ingram, D. M., Braun, L. T., Johnson, T. J., Fogg, L., Miller, A. M., Volgman, A. S. and McDevitt, J. (2013), Effectiveness, efficiency, duration, and costs of recruiting for an African American women's lifestyle physical activity program. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 487–499. doi: 10.1002/nur.21550
This project was supported by Award Number R01NR004134, National Institutes of Nursing. We thank the women who participated in the study and the staff assisting with recruitment and data management, including DeShuna Dickens, Kendra Julion, Alexis Manning, Edith Ocampo, Phyllis Pelt, and Ashley Richardson. We are also grateful to Community Engagement Board of the Center for Clinical and Translational Science (no. UL1RR029879) at the University of Illinois at Chicago for advisement provided.
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.