Regional Chief Nursing Officer for Al-Gharbia Hospitals Nursing Administration; Adjunct Faculty, College of Health Sciences at Walden University; Adjunct Faculty, School of Nursing and Midwifery at Griffith University
Determinants of health-promoting lifestyle behaviors among arab immigrants from the region of the levant
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 466–477, October 2013
How to Cite
Aqtash, S. and Van Servellen, G. (2013), Determinants of health-promoting lifestyle behaviors among arab immigrants from the region of the levant. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 466–477. doi: 10.1002/nur.21555
The author would like to acknowledge the Honor Society of Nursing Sigma Theta Tau International for awarding this study Sigma Theta Tau International Small Grant Award, ID #3041. Special thanks to Dr. Adeline Nyamathi, Dr. Joyce Giger, Dr. Donald Morisky, Dr. David Elashoff, Dr. Phil Ender, and to the translators and research team. Special appreciation to Dr. Omar Shafey from Health Authority of Abu-Dhabi, UAE.
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.