The effectiveness of three types of alternating pressure air mattresses in the prevention of pressure ulcers in Belgian hospitals
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 439–452, October 2013
How to Cite
Demarré, L., Verhaeghe, S., Van Hecke, A., Grypdonck, M., Clays, E., Vanderwee, K. and Beeckman, D. (2013), The effectiveness of three types of alternating pressure air mattresses in the prevention of pressure ulcers in Belgian hospitals. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 439–452. doi: 10.1002/nur.21557
The authors wish to acknowledge the help, guidance, and support of the late Professor Dr. Tom Defloor in both original studies.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.