This survey was funded by Helse Vest and the Norwegian Nurses Organisation (NNO), which had no involvement in the study design, data collection, analysis and interpretation, writing of the report, or decision to submit the paper for publication.
Physical and mental fatigue as predictors of sickness absence among Norwegian nurses
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 453–465, October 2013
How to Cite
Roelen, C. A.M., Bültmann, U., Groothoff, J., van Rhenen, W., Magerøy, N., Moen, B. E., Pallesen, S. and Bjorvatn, B. (2013), Physical and mental fatigue as predictors of sickness absence among Norwegian nurses. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 453–465. doi: 10.1002/nur.21558
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Helse Vest
- Norwegian Nurses Organisation (NNO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.