Interactive Behaviors of American Indian Mothers and Their Premature Infants
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 591–602, December 2013
How to Cite
Brooks, J. L., Holditch-Davis, D. and Landerman, L. R. (2013), Interactive Behaviors of American Indian Mothers and Their Premature Infants. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 591–602. doi: 10.1002/nur.21561
This research was supported in part by grants from the National Institute of Nursing Research and from the Southern Nursing Research Society. We wish to thank Paula Anderson and Donna Harris for technical assistance and John Boling for statistical support.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- Southern Nursing Research Society