Interactive Behaviors of American Indian Mothers and Their Premature Infants
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 591–602, December 2013
How to Cite
Brooks, J. L., Holditch-Davis, D. and Landerman, L. R. (2013), Interactive Behaviors of American Indian Mothers and Their Premature Infants. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 591–602. doi: 10.1002/nur.21561
This research was supported in part by grants from the National Institute of Nursing Research and from the Southern Nursing Research Society. We wish to thank Paula Anderson and Donna Harris for technical assistance and John Boling for statistical support.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- Southern Nursing Research Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.