Assistant Professor of Management.
A Multilevel Analysis of the Effects of the Practice Environment Scale of the Nursing Work Index on Nurse Outcomes
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 567–581, December 2013
How to Cite
Gabriel, A. S., Erickson, R. J., Moran, C. M., Diefendorff, J. M. and Bromley, G. E. (2013), A Multilevel Analysis of the Effects of the Practice Environment Scale of the Nursing Work Index on Nurse Outcomes. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 567–581. doi: 10.1002/nur.21562
The research reported here is an analysis of data from a larger study, “Identity and Emotional Management Control in Health Care Settings,” funded by the National Science Foundation (SES-1024271). A previous version of this article was presented at the 72nd annual meeting of the Academy of Management.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-1024271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.