Palliative Care Communication: Linking Patients' Prognoses, Values, and Goals of Care
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 582–590, December 2013
How to Cite
Norton, S. A., Metzger, M., DeLuca, J., Alexander, S. C., Quill, T. E. and Gramling, R. (2013), Palliative Care Communication: Linking Patients' Prognoses, Values, and Goals of Care. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 582–590. doi: 10.1002/nur.21563
Greenwall/Kornfeld Foundation Research Grant (Gramling, Norton, Alexander), National Palliative Care Research Center Career Development Award (Gramling), and a Ruth L. Kirchstein National Research Service Award, Fellowship 1F31 NR012084-01 (Metzger). Appreciation to Susan Ladwig and to the patients, family members, and clinicians who participated in this study.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- This research was supported by a Greenwall/Kornfeld Foundation Research Grant
- National Palliative Care Research Center Career Development Award
- Ruth L. Kirchstein National Research Service Award, Fellowship. Grant Number: 1F31 NR012084-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.