Dean of Nursing.
The Cochrane Collaboration Twenty Years On
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 535–537, December 2013
How to Cite
Kitson, A. (2013), The Cochrane Collaboration Twenty Years On. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 535–537. doi: 10.1002/nur.21564
Editor's Note: RINAH is happy to join with journals around the world in offering editorials by Cochrane Collaboration researchers, in our case a founding member of the Nursing Care Field, to recognize the far-reaching impact of this confederation of scholars in its first 20 years.
Alison is a member of the Cochrane Nursing Care Field (CNCF).
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.