This study was supported by a grant from the National Science Council, Taiwan (NSC96-2628B-010-039).
A Structural Model of the Influence of Immigrant Mothers' Depressive Symptoms and Home Environment on Their Children's Early Developmental Outcomes in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 603–611, December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H.-H., Hwang, F.-M., Wang, K.-L., Chen, C.-J., Lai, J. C.-Y. and Chien, L.-Y. (2013), A Structural Model of the Influence of Immigrant Mothers' Depressive Symptoms and Home Environment on Their Children's Early Developmental Outcomes in Taiwan. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 603–611. doi: 10.1002/nur.21566
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC96-2628B-010-039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.