Focus on Research Methods
Adapting Cognitive Interviewing for Nursing Research
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 623–633, December 2013
How to Cite
Izumi, S., Vandermause, R. and Benavides-Vaello, S. (2013), Adapting Cognitive Interviewing for Nursing Research. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 623–633. doi: 10.1002/nur.21567
Data used in this article were collected through studies partially funded by NINR grant F32NR010644-01, Sigma Theta Tau Beta Psi Chapter Research Award, and Sigma Theta Tau International Small Grant. The authors appreciate contributions of the participants and of Dr. Kathleen Knafl and Dr. Judith Baggs. Part of this study was presented at the 44th annual Western Institute of Nursing Communicating Nursing Research Conference, April 16, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- NINR. Grant Number: F32NR010644-01
- Sigma Theta Tau Beta Psi Chapter Research Award
- Sigma Theta Tau International Small Grant.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.