Assistant Professor at the Department of Nursing & Health Sciences, UNB.
Bridging the Transition from Hospital to Home: Effects of the VITAL Telehealth Program on Recovery for CABG Surgery Patients and their Caregivers
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 540–553, December 2013
How to Cite
Keeping-Burke, L., Purden, M., Frasure-Smith, N., Cossette, S., McCarthy, F. and Amsel, R. (2013), Bridging the Transition from Hospital to Home: Effects of the VITAL Telehealth Program on Recovery for CABG Surgery Patients and their Caregivers. Res. Nurs. Health, 36: 540–553. doi: 10.1002/nur.21571
This research was supported by a 3-year Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada Doctoral Fellowship, 2-year Quebec Interuniversity Nursing Intervention Research Group Doctoral Fellowship and Grant, and a McGill University School of Graduate Studies Award. Trial Registration: ISRCTN77474147.
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- 3-year Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada Doctoral Fellowship
- 2-year Quebec Interuniversity Nursing Intervention Research Group Doctoral Fellowship
- McGill University School of Graduate Studies Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.