Validation of a Causal Model of Agitation Among Institutionalized Residents With Dementia in Taiwan
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 11–20, February 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-H., Lin, L.-C., Chen, K.-B. and Liu, Y.-C. (2014), Validation of a Causal Model of Agitation Among Institutionalized Residents With Dementia in Taiwan. Res. Nurs. Health, 37: 11–20. doi: 10.1002/nur.21573
This study was supported by a grant from National Science Council (NSC 99-2314-B-039-019) in Taiwan.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- National Science Council (NSC). Grant Number: 99-2314-B-039-019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.