Resourcefulness Training for Grandmothers: Preliminary Evidence of Effectiveness
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 42–52, February 2014
How to Cite
Zauszniewski, J. A., Musil, C. M., Burant, C. J. and Au, T.-Y. (2014), Resourcefulness Training for Grandmothers: Preliminary Evidence of Effectiveness. Res. Nurs. Health, 37: 42–52. doi: 10.1002/nur.21574
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: R21-NR-010581
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.