Focus on Research Methods
Can Real Time Location System Technology (RTLS) Provide Useful Estimates of Time Use by Nursing Personnel?
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 75–84, February 2014
How to Cite
Jones, T. L. and Schlegel, C. (2014), Can Real Time Location System Technology (RTLS) Provide Useful Estimates of Time Use by Nursing Personnel?. Res. Nurs. Health, 37: 75–84. doi: 10.1002/nur.21578
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- North and Central Texas Clinical and Translational Science Initiative (Milton Packer, MD, PI). Grant Number: UL1RR024982
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.