Measuring African American Women's Trust in Provider During Pregnancy
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 144–154, April 2014
How to Cite
Peters, R. M., Benkert, R., Templin, T. N. and Cassidy-Bushrow, A. E. (2014), Measuring African American Women's Trust in Provider During Pregnancy. Res. Nurs. Health, 37: 144–154. doi: 10.1002/nur.21581
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Institute for Population Sciences, Health Assessment, Administration, Services, and Economics (INPHAASE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.