Night and Day in the VA: Associations Between Night Shift Staffing, Nurse Workforce Characteristics, and Length of Stay
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 90–97, April 2014
How to Cite
de Cordova, P. B., Phibbs, C. S., Schmitt, S. K. and Stone, P. W. (2014), Night and Day in the VA: Associations Between Night Shift Staffing, Nurse Workforce Characteristics, and Length of Stay. Res. Nurs. Health, 37: 90–97. doi: 10.1002/nur.21582
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Grant Number: 053420
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: R36HS018216
- Veterans' Affairs. Grant Number: IIR 09-362
- Sigma Theta Tau Alpha Zeta Chapter
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- Advanced Training in Nursing Outcomes Research. Grant Number: T32-NR-007104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.