Enduring to Gain New Perspective: A Grounded Theory Study of the Experience of Perinatal Bereavement in Black Adolescents
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 135–143, April 2014
How to Cite
Fenstermacher, K. H. (2014), Enduring to Gain New Perspective: A Grounded Theory Study of the Experience of Perinatal Bereavement in Black Adolescents. Res. Nurs. Health, 37: 135–143. doi: 10.1002/nur.21583
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- National Research Service Award. Grant Number: F31 NR010816
- Beta Sigma Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau at Pennsylvania State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.