Perceptions of Adolescents, Parents, and School Personnel From a Predominantly Cuban American Community Regarding Dating and Teen Dating Violence Prevention
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 117–127, April 2014
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Guarda, R. M., Cummings, A. M., Pino, K., Malhotra, K., Becerra, M. M. and Lopez, J. E. (2014), Perceptions of Adolescents, Parents, and School Personnel From a Predominantly Cuban American Community Regarding Dating and Teen Dating Violence Prevention. Res. Nurs. Health, 37: 117–127. doi: 10.1002/nur.21588
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Nurse Faculty Scholars Program
- University of Miami School of Nursing and Health Studies
- University of Miami School of Education and Human Development
- Coordinated Victims Assistance Center (CVAC)
- Miami-Dade County Community Action and Human Services Department
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.