This work was supported by grant number NIH NINR P30NR003924. The authors acknowledge the directors of the P20 and P30 Centers supported by the NINR for their thoughtful comments and insights about the Centers program.
The Contributions and Challenges of NINR Centers: Perspectives of Directors
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 174–181, June 2014
How to Cite
Dunbar-Jacob, J., McCloskey, D. J., Weglicki, L. S. and Grady, P. A. (2014), The Contributions and Challenges of NINR Centers: Perspectives of Directors. Res. Nurs. Health, 37: 174–181. doi: 10.1002/nur.21598
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.