Sensory information, instruction in a coping strategy, and recovery from surgery
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
Copyright © 1978 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 4–17, April 1978
How to Cite
Johnson, J. E., Rice, V. H., Fuller, S. S. and Endress, M. P. (1978), Sensory information, instruction in a coping strategy, and recovery from surgery. Res. Nurs. Health, 1: 4–17. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770010104
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 1978
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 1978
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 1978
- Division of Nursing, DHEW. Grant Number: NU00430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.