The association of knowledge and perception of medications with compliance and health states among hypertension patients: A prospective study
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1978 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 76–84, July 1978
How to Cite
Given, C. W., Given, B. A. and Simoni, L. E. (1978), The association of knowledge and perception of medications with compliance and health states among hypertension patients: A prospective study. Res. Nurs. Health, 1: 76–84. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770010205
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 1978
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.