Perceived situational control of daily activities: A new tool
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1978 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 181–188, December 1978
How to Cite
Chang, B. L. (1978), Perceived situational control of daily activities: A new tool. Res. Nurs. Health, 1: 181–188. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770010406
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 1978
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.