Labor market competition and nurses' earnings: An economic analysis
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1979 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 141–149, December 1979
How to Cite
Link, C. R. and Settle, R. F. (1979), Labor market competition and nurses' earnings: An economic analysis. Res. Nurs. Health, 2: 141–149. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770020403
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 1979
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.