Comparison of glucosuria in the first- and second-voided specimens and the time of day as tested by four commercial testing products
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1980 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 163–168, December 1980
How to Cite
Geden, E. A. and Cohen, P. D. (1980), Comparison of glucosuria in the first- and second-voided specimens and the time of day as tested by four commercial testing products. Res. Nurs. Health, 3: 163–168. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770030408
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 1980
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.