Group-Self Identification and Physical Handicap:Implication for Patient Support Groups
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1981 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 299–308, September 1981
How to Cite
Dixon, J. K. (1981), Group-Self Identification and Physical Handicap:Implication for Patient Support Groups. Res. Nurs. Health, 4: 299–308. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770040305
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 1981
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.