Dr. Reg Arthur Williams is an associate professor in the School of Nursing of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Ms. Sally M. Nikolaisen is an instructor in the School of Nursing of Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, Washington. Dr. Williams and Ms. Nikolaisen were faculty members in the School of Nursing of the University of Washington, Seattle, when this study was conducted.
Sudden infant death syndrome: Parents' perceptions and responses to the loss of their infant
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1982 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 55–61, June 1982
How to Cite
Williams, R. A. and Nikolaisen, S. M. (1982), Sudden infant death syndrome: Parents' perceptions and responses to the loss of their infant. Res. Nurs. Health, 5: 55–61. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770050204
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 1981
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 1979
- Biomedical Research. Grant Number: RRO5758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.