The nurse as a sex object in motion pictures, 1930 to 1980
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1982 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 147–154, September 1982
How to Cite
Kalisch, B. J., Kalisch, P. A. and McHugh, M. L. (1982), The nurse as a sex object in motion pictures, 1930 to 1980. Res. Nurs. Health, 5: 147–154. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770050306
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 1981
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.