An analysis of the impact of authorship on the image of the nurse presented in novels
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1983 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 17–24, March 1983
How to Cite
Kalisch, B. J. and Kalisch, P. A. (1983), An analysis of the impact of authorship on the image of the nurse presented in novels. Res. Nurs. Health, 6: 17–24. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770060105
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 1982
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 1981
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Division of Nursing. Grant Number: NU 00579
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.