Predicting tenure decisions of psychiatric nursing assistants: Individual and work-related factors
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1983 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 53–59, June 1983
How to Cite
Depp, F. C., Arnold, E., Dawkins, J. and Selzer, N. (1983), Predicting tenure decisions of psychiatric nursing assistants: Individual and work-related factors. Res. Nurs. Health, 6: 53–59. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770060204
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 1982
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.