How Lamaze-Prepared Expectant Parents Select Obstetricians
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1983 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 143–150, September 1983
How to Cite
Brien, M., Haverfield, N. and Shanteau, J. (1983), How Lamaze-Prepared Expectant Parents Select Obstetricians. Res. Nurs. Health, 6: 143–150. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770060307
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 1982
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.