Paraplegic Body-Support Pressure on Convoluted Foam, Waterbed, and Standard Mattresses
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1984 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 127–133, June 1984
How to Cite
Wells, P. and Geden, E. (1984), Paraplegic Body-Support Pressure on Convoluted Foam, Waterbed, and Standard Mattresses. Res. Nurs. Health, 7: 127–133. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770070209
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 1983
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.