Perceived Uncertainty and Stress in Illness
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1984 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 163–171, September 1984
How to Cite
Mishel, M. H. (1984), Perceived Uncertainty and Stress in Illness. Res. Nurs. Health, 7: 163–171. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770070304
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 1983
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.