Effects of Information on Patient Stereotyping
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1984 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 237–244, September 1984
How to Cite
Devellis, B. M., Adams, J. L. and Devellis, R. F. (1984), Effects of Information on Patient Stereotyping. Res. Nurs. Health, 7: 237–244. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770070312
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 1983
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!