Dr. Karyn Holm is an associate professor in the College of Nursing, University of Illinois at Chicago. Dr. Jack Kavanagh is a Professor in the School of Education at Loyola University of Chicago.
An approach to modifying self-report instruments
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 13–18, March 1985
How to Cite
Holm, K. and Kavanagh, J. (1985), An approach to modifying self-report instruments. Res. Nurs. Health, 8: 13–18. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770080105
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 1984
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.