Dr. A. Marilyn Sime is a professor and Ms. Mary B. Libera was a research associate at the School of Nursing, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.
Sensation information, self-instruction and responses to dental surgery
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 41–47, March 1985
How to Cite
Sime, A. M. and Libera, M. B. (1985), Sensation information, self-instruction and responses to dental surgery. Res. Nurs. Health, 8: 41–47. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770080108
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 1984
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 1983
- Graduate School of the University of Minnesota. Grant Number: 5R01 NU 00714
- Public Health Service
- Division of Nursing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.